- Houses power supply and wiring
- Control panel with jog switches, feed rate override
control, and indicator lights
- Same footprint as Mighty Drive, which allows units to be stacked and reduces work surface area requirements
- The sloped front aluminum enclosure houses a power supply and wiring interfaces including a control panel which has jog switches, feed rate override control, and indicator lights. For integration engineers, the system allows easy evaluation of the MN400 motion controller's capabilities.
- The MN400E can be used to upgrade existing OptiStep
systems to support windows XP/2000 through USB and serial interfaces.
This eliminates the requirement for an ISA slot or Windows 98 of these